I write to you with much gratitude for your generosity over the last few months as we endured the pandemic, and I thank you for your patience, kindness and your understanding as we have been limited in our capacity regarding the use of the main church and the adjoining annex at Sunday Masses.
Now we have some good news to share:
- Parish activities will resume this month on a limited basis as per diocesan guidelines.
- We will have to maintain the six foot distancing directive as well as the Commonwealth’s current mandate on face coverings (which include exceptions for health reasons).
- There is a capacity limit of 50 persons, but our groups fall well under that number
- At present we will use the annex for our meetings so that we may observe the social distancing required by the diocese.
- We have resumed the praying of the Divine Mercy Chaplet after daily Mass and the Our Lady of Perpetual Help prayers after Saturday morning Mass.
May the good Lord bless you and keep you in good health,